I had serious misgivings over these colours, and fought bitterly for a multi-coloured stripe. He originally wanted just three colours, but grudgingly conceded to add in the blue. I thought it would be very dull. Shows what I know. And it is for his bed after all....
The granny stripe for our bed is 20 stripes away from completion! Tres exciting. Then it's just all the ends to sew in and three or four rows all the way around the outside to finish off. Onwards and upwards.
I do have other blitherings to share, but really feel to lazy to tappety-tap anymore. I'll leave you with a pic of Oliver and the first of his daily activities. Bloody Pokemon cards. These are my personal pet hate of toys - loose cards. I like them stored in boxes, in types. Oliver likes them stored around the house in random piles and strewn across the usable floor space. ha ha. bless.
Great to meet you and see this beautiful blanket in person! Ren x
ReplyDelete