This is what is left.
It is teabread, made from a recipe copied from my sister in law when she was living in Tunisia. I remember copying it out sat in the garden in the sunshine in November, I think. Anyhoo, she can have a slice with her cuppa tomorrow as she is dropping by for a pasta and pesto lunch. Two days of culinary delights eh?
Tomorrow night I have a thing to go to which is so awful I can't even begin to describe how much I would rather not be going to it at all. Yes folks, it's another labour of love for my son which I strongly suspect will be bitterly endured by me, and thoroughly enjoyed by him. No change there then.
well that gets us all peeking in on Monday for the report of whatever it is..
ReplyDeletegreat foody posts, love tea bread and the potato bake looks yummy.. did you use ptatoes raw.. or is that stupid Q?
the potatoes are raw, which is ace in my book. I did cook the spinach though. And not a stupid question at all - potatoes take ages to cook normally :)
Delete