Wednesday, 12 February 2014

surprisingly, there is rain.

I have just written a whole blog post, with pics, went to amend a capital letter 'A' and wiped out the whole lot with a keystroke.

Screaming obscenities at the screen and thumping the keyboard with my fist has not made it reappear, so I am reconciled to doing it all again.

How words can make one weep.

First I was banging on about the weather. 


Scary.

Then I was recounting my crochet morning and how these hearts have entranced and bored me within one hour. 




The other day I was forced to begin another cowl, as I had lost my 5mm hook. 



Then, from inside the ball of yarn, it reappeared.



Not a word.

The mosaic blanket is on track and I am starting to appreciate the rustic reverse.




And I have managed to keep my poinsettia alive.


Incroyable.

That's about it, although why I didn't keep it this concise in the first place is a bloody mystery to me.

Fin.

3 comments:

  1. You've got some lovely crochet projects on the go. I am always losing my hooks down the back of the sofa so I have learnt to buy spares, otherwise it's very frustrating! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my poinsettia nothing but ill. It continues to live, but in a spindly, pitiable way. And I never had anywhere to put it really in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I delete entire posts like that all the time - very frustrating!
    Your blanket is looking wonderful, I'm extremely jealous as I'm itching to start one but have to concentrate on some other stuff for a while. Perhaps when summer comes...
    My poinsettias did well until last month - well done on keeping yours going!
    Sat here giggling (just a little bit) about your lost crochet hook ;)

    ReplyDelete