Monday, 28 November 2011

I want my dog back

I am sitting here trying to control the panic I feel when I am gripped by missing Harvey.  He was my little sidekick, and I gave him away.  Can't even describe how much I hate myself for it.  Got to try and keep a lid on my own misery until I get used to him not being here.  It's all my own fault.

2 comments:

  1. I can't say anything that will make you feel any better, so will go all yucky and soppy and offer you a (((hug))) instead. See you on Wednesday lovely lady xxx
    P.s - I'm updating my blog in a sec, it just oodles festivity xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice, don't fret, you have probably made the right decision. I had a long wanted spaniel puppy two years before my first child and he was my first baby, he came everywhere with me, to work, to the pub, everywhere, he ate the seats in my car, was a real tie but boy I loved him. Five kids and a very different life later he fell further down the pecking order with each addition and despite being a great thing for the kids he was also a tie for them too. Finally we agreed we weren't giving him the life he deserved and a lady close by found him a new home with a family and he had the great walks and love we had been unable to completely deliver..it did hurt to have 'failed or whatever but rejoice that you have done it for him too... hope this helps hun Kathi xxx

    ReplyDelete