That's ok Janice - you take your time. You are in a place I was once myself, and visit sometimes occasionally (usually when I'm tired)! Nobody understands what it's like unless they have had their beautiful child diagnosed with this disease. But there are lots of us out there and you will get through it. By the by - Exeter Hosp are a really great paediatric d team (cough, unlike some others in Devon) If you ever want to know about insulin pumps, I'm your girl ;0) Julia R
Hey, been meaning to say this for ages, but despite us not really chatting much when we did meet those years ago, I do think of you as a friend and would love to have you call by if you ever get far west again.. coffee, chatter, food, whatever x
Thank you Kathi, same here - would be lovely to meet up some day, and I very much count you as a 'friend' even though we only met in real life for such a short time! x
That's ok Janice - you take your time. You are in a place I was once myself, and visit sometimes occasionally (usually when I'm tired)! Nobody understands what it's like unless they have had their beautiful child diagnosed with this disease. But there are lots of us out there and you will get through it. By the by - Exeter Hosp are a really great paediatric d team (cough, unlike some others in Devon) If you ever want to know about insulin pumps, I'm your girl ;0) Julia R
ReplyDeleteHey, been meaning to say this for ages, but despite us not really chatting much when we did meet those years ago, I do think of you as a friend and would love to have you call by if you ever get far west again.. coffee, chatter, food, whatever x
ReplyDeleteThank you Kathi, same here - would be lovely to meet up some day, and I very much count you as a 'friend' even though we only met in real life for such a short time! x
Delete